Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Learning Toolkit

Well I've been travelling through all the new blogs that are being posted as part of the 23 Things project and am hanging out to see everyone else's blogs!
Sue's blog has inspired me to actually do what I'm supposed to and reflect on this whole learning process.
So My Learning Toolkit...
  • Well the obvious one time
  • And the not getting caught down in the minutiae of all that stuff you do every day, that is piled into your in-tray, on your desk, that never ends etc
  • My colleagues are the next one - from getting that handy hint, from asking for help, from listening to everyone swap blogs in the work-room and make me want to go back and look at mine
  • Then all those other people out there in Library Land posting information, generating discussion on email lists, presenting information at conferences, unconferences, workshops, sharing stories at meetings
  • And I think just all these wonderful resources that are coming to us as part of this 23 Things project and helping me find some direction in what is a mass of information
  • And lastly - I'm sure the belly dancing session yesterday helped immensely, it made me relaxed, happy and ready to have fun - probably looking after yourself is a big one!
Well I think that is my starting tool-kit - possibly also enthusiasm!!!

No comments: